2013 Goals: 13 in 13
|January 1, 2013||Filled under #StartClean2013|
Have I mentioned how exciting I am for 2013?? I am SO excited!! I have a great feeling about 2013 and I am so glad it is finally here!! Without further ado, my goals for 2013:
13 in 13
1. More Flute Playing
I want to play more in general in 2013 and focus on the fundamentals I have neglected over the past few years.
2. Finish my Master of Public Administration with a National Security Concentration
Not only is my plan to finish my MPA, I would also like to graduate with Honors! My next class starts in February and I should start the Capstone part in October.
3. Land a Full-Time job
I am very much ready to land a full-time job and say goodbye to the land of part-time, not very much money land.
4. Pay off all debt and save money
This seems very broad, but I would like to have $0 debt on my credit cards and have enough money in my savings to move into an apartment. I would also like to start a nest egg and have enough money to not be too worried about money.
5. Increase HealthySpaceyFlautist.com
I would really like to get into a more scheduled posting routine and increase communication between other bloggers.
6. Read 12 Books/Read through the Bible
7. Come in under 3:30 a Half-Marathon
8. Run a 10K
9. Complete a Triathlon
10. Focus on strength training and cross training
11. Surpass Team in Training Fundraising Goals for the Rock ‘n Roll DC Half in March
12. Weight loss of 3 pounds lost per month with a yearly total of 36 pounds
13. Have a GREAT year! Take nothing for granted and live life!
I am SO excited for 2013 and I know it is going to be a GREAT year!!